[Users] save all: how to exclude noname.* files

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Wed May 29 13:42:59 UTC 2024

On Tue, 28 May 2024 14:16:03 -0400
Pierre Fortin via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 28 May 2024 09:59:01 +0600 Dustin Miller wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 27 May 2024 23:37:22 -0400
> >Pierre Fortin via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Is there a way to not save the noname.* files when I have say only
> >> three attachments?
> >>
> >DM: ... Yes; what you're looking for is the 'Save all
> >attachments...' option. ... ---Dustin
>
> Sigh...  ...
>
> Thanks and sorry for the noise.

DM: You're welcome, Pierre. 🙂️ Not a problem -- happens to the best of
us, as they say. 🙂️ (And I think it was a fairly recent enhancement if
I'm remembering right -- a big thanks to the developers for
implementing it, as I remember facing the same issue in the past and
wishing the behavior was different.) Cheers, ---Dustin