[Users] save all: how to exclude noname.* files

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Tue May 28 18:16:03 UTC 2024

On Tue, 28 May 2024 09:59:01 +0600 Dustin Miller wrote:

>On Mon, 27 May 2024 23:37:22 -0400
>Pierre Fortin via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to not save the noname.* files when I have say only
>> three attachments?
>>
>DM: Hi, Pierre. Yes; what you're looking for is the 'Save all
>attachments...' option. (I'm not sure if it shows up everywhere and not
>sure how you're getting to your 'Save all...' option, but I see both of
>these options in the context menu when right-clicking on an attachment
>link in the body of a message or on the attachment icon in the
>right-hand sidebar.) ---Dustin

Sigh...  these old eyes have always latched onto the first match, so
never went past Save all... long enough to notice Save all attachments...
It just seemed reasonable to assume Save all... would save only the
attachments since noname.0 & noname.1 are never presented visually except
after the save completes...

Thanks and sorry for the noise.