[Users] save all: how to exclude noname.* files

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Tue May 28 03:59:01 UTC 2024

On Mon, 27 May 2024 23:37:22 -0400
Pierre Fortin via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> Is there a way to not save the noname.* files when I have say only
> three attachments?

DM: Hi, Pierre. Yes; what you're looking for is the 'Save all
attachments...' option. (I'm not sure if it shows up everywhere and not
sure how you're getting to your 'Save all...' option, but I see both of
these options in the context menu when right-clicking on an attachment
link in the body of a message or on the attachment icon in the
right-hand sidebar.) ---Dustin