[Users] can send but not reply from claws in comcast.net account

George Avrunin avrunin at comcast.net
Sun May 12 22:28:00 UTC 2024

I resolved the problem by moving my .claws-mail directory out of the way and
setting up my accounts again.  I was able to use the clawsrc and matcherrc
files from the previous installation.

I don't know why this worked; I hadn't noticed any corruption in any of the
files in .claws-mail and I had looked through the configuration files pretty
carefully. And I don't think it's just that Comcast fixed something behind my
back and the timing happened to coincide with the exact moment I created the
new installation, though I guess that's possible.  (I went back and forth
between the two installations a couple of times, and the problem persisted in
the old one.)