[Users] can send but not reply from claws in comcast.net account

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Sun May 12 09:31:08 UTC 2024

Ahoj,

Dňa Sun, 12 May 2024 10:19:56 +0100 "Jeremy Nicoll"
<jn.ml.clwm.729 at letterboxes.org> napísal:

> ... was hard because initial advisers ddin't understand that
> rebooting my modem couldn't fix the problem.

until now i was in impression, that this answer is specific to our
country service's support, but now i see, that "restart router" is
international solution (which magically solves all problems).

I usually answer to that with question: "Is it running Windows?"

You did my day better :-D

regards

--
Slavko