[Users] Settings for message colors

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 15:32:25 UTC 2024

On Fri, 28 Jun 2024 15:22:46 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Jun 2024 19:50:10 +0600
> Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > DM: ... I'm pretty sure it's not available as a Claws setting since
> > it's likely controlled by GTK. From my memory, I think people have
> > resolved this type of thing by either using a different theme or by
> > tweaking the CSS settings for the theme they use or for all GTK ...
>
> Dustin, you are on the wrong track. It sounded initially like a
> question relating to the gtk theme, but it's not.

DM: Thanks for correcting me on this, Paul. After seeing your previous
message, I went to the relevant page in the configuration to create /
reinforce my awareness of its existence, so hopefully that will help it
stick in my mind for the next time this question comes up here. I
appreciate you taking the time to help the OP. Cheers, ---Dustin