[Users] claws-mail with OAuth2 IMAP O365

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Thu Jan 11 15:58:34 UTC 2024

On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:50:35 +0100
"Philippe Cara (TB)" <philippe.cara at vub.be> wrote:

Hello Philippe,

>Yes, it would be nice to have the TB client ID built in with claws in

IMO;
I think it would be morally wrong for the CM team to 'build in' the
Tbird ID string for Oauth use.  Further, the pessimist in me feels that,
in some jurisdictions, it might even be illegal.

Of course, there's little anyone can do if _users_ add in the relevant
ID string header.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"