[Users] claws-mail with OAuth2 IMAP O365

Philippe Cara (TB) philippe.cara at vub.be
Thu Jan 11 15:50:35 UTC 2024

Dear mailing list,

thanks to all for your replies.

Yes, indeed I don't have access to Azure or other stuff to allow claws
myself and the IT department thinks it is a "huge security risk" (like
everything else I ask them.

As for using TB's client ID: I tried that several times...

I leave the secret blank but I am not taken to an authorization page and
the link does not work. I did this a few months ago but will try again
(with claws version 4.1.1 in Debian Bookworm) to report what exactly
happens.

Yes, it would be nice to have the TB client ID built in with claws in
some way!

Regards,			--Philippe