[Users] Reinstallation of Claws-Mail

Lucus Bauder bauderlj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 17:04:05 UTC 2023

Hello again Claws Mail users,

Thanks for the help with my last problem, but I'm upping my game with a
more difficult question!:

What can I do to minimize reconfiguration of Claws Mail when doing a
full system wipe? That includes emails, external email service
accounts, and settings. The most important part for me would be the
processing and filtering rules I've set up.

There doesn't appear to be a great amount of help on this topic on the
web, and I am anticipating a reinstallation of Windows in the near
future. Is there a hidden settings export feature, or similar? If not,
what files can be transferred without breaking a fresh install?

I am aware of the appdata/roaming/Claws-mail/ directory, and I want to
be explicit: this will be a Windows to Windows transfer.

Thanks again for the help, if any,

Lucus