[Users] New color of selected mail and folder on list panes

Adrian adrian at aeolian.org.uk
Thu Sep 21 08:21:34 UTC 2023

A simple question, but one that I can't find an answer to in the manual
or the user-contributed FAQ so it might be mising or not in an obvious
place.

I've just moved to ver 4.1.1, and I notice that the background color of
the selected line(s) in message list is a much darker orange than it
used to be, making it very hard to read the text.  The selected folder
in the folder list has the same bg color.

The color is #e95420 which is not the default Orange color which is
#ff9900.  In fact it doesn't appear anywhere in .clawsrc or any other
config file I checkd.

Can this be configured either by user interface or by editing a file?