[Users] Folder scroll position at folder entry

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Fri Nov 3 15:42:56 UTC 2023

On Fri, 3 Nov 2023 11:22:12 -0400
Jacob Joseph <jacob at jjoseph.org> wrote:

> Regarding Paul's comment about this behavior being random.  For me and my
> sample of one, this occurs for every folder every time.

I meant more generally. For each person who reported it it happens in a
specific folder every time. But there is, apparently, nothing common between
each person's folder with the other person's folder. For most it never
happens at all. It's the cause that appears to be random right now.

with regards

Paul