[Users] Folder scroll position at folder entry

Jacob Joseph jacob at jjoseph.org
Fri Nov 3 15:22:12 UTC 2023

Hello again.

I hadn't considered switching folders by keyboard.  I can confirm that the
scroll position only goes wrong when selecting folders by mouse.

Regarding Paul's comment about this behavior being random.  For me and my sample
of one, this occurs for every folder every time.  I happen also to have built
claws from source to test and find behavior identical to the binary distributed
by Debian.

I'll ponder how I can provide something reproducible.  I suppose my primary
motivation in writing has been to inquire about what debugging information I can
provide.  Similarly, I could use guidance in understanding where in the source
the scroll position is set.  I'm very much not a GTK expert.

Thanks.
~Jacob