[Users] GTK3 CSS Term(s) for Message Part Icons?

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 08:28:58 UTC 2023

On Fri, 3 Nov 2023 08:11:49 +0100
Frank Dietrich <bits_n_bytes at gmx.de> wrote:

> Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:
> >For the developers (or others who might know), would you be able to
> >tell me what the GTK3 term(s) is/are for the message part icons that
> >show up on the right side of an opened message? Or pointers on how I
> >can figure that out myself?
>
> The GTK box for the icon view is "mimeview_icon_mainbox"

DM: Thanks, Frank; this is helpful to know, and gives me some ideas of
how to start figuring this out. I checked out a couple themes' gtk.css
files for this term or just parts of it, but couldn't find anything that
correlated with it. So I wonder whether there are certain default GTK3
settings that are used if they're not specified in a theme's gtk.css
file (and where those might be?)? And/or maybe I just need to figure
out how to add a new entry (system-wide or for a particular theme) for
this GTK box that will 'fix' my issue? I'll keep poking around at this
as I have time. Thanks again, ---Dustin