[Users] Colors

Manfred Schmitt claws at slashproc.org
Thu May 11 17:46:32 UTC 2023

Cristian Secară wrote:

> This was only for testing. As is, the blue text on black background is practically not readable, probably it can be adjusted to some better color alternative, but for me this become outside the scope of this test.

The color for folders with new messages (as seen in the screenshot
from Gerard E. Seibert) and also the thread level colors in messages
can (atleast in Claws-Mail 3,x) be adjusted in configuration, settings,
display, colors, other.
Maybe the wording is a bit different, I'm using the german locale.

Bye,
Manfred