[Users] Colors

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Thu May 11 15:13:42 UTC 2023

În data de Thu, 11 May 2023 00:51:31 +0300, Cristian Secară a scris:

> Apart from that, while being myself on Windows, I don't know how to
> make CM interface dark (i.e. the reverse situation). Changing Windows
> itself to dark mode has no influence on CM colors.

On Windows I found this:
• I opened the file C:\Program Files\Claws Mail\etc\gtk-3.0\settings.ini
• I commented out (put # in front) the line that says "gtk-theme-name=win71"
• I uncommented out the line that says "gtk-application-prefer-dark-theme=1"
→ the whole CM interface become black

Maybe something similar is on Linux.

This was only for testing. As is, the blue text on black background is practically not readable, probably it can be adjusted to some better color alternative, but for me this become outside the scope of this test.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
https://www.secarica.ro