[Users] Colors

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Thu May 11 10:04:56 UTC 2023

On Thu, 11 May 2023 05:53:49 -0400
"Gerard E. Seibert" <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:

Hello Gerard,

>physical page background and default text color. I guess I'll just have
>to keep playing around with it until I get it all squared away.

Paul's already given the answer;

<quote>
This has been discussed a few times on the list. You need to configure
the colors (etc.) in ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css.

For example,
https://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/2022-July/030629.html
</quote>

Did you take a look at the thread?

It's pretty explicit about what's required.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"