[Users] More on the current message and folder coloration

Darko K. darko.koruga at siol.net
Wed Jul 20 06:33:56 UTC 2022

On Tue, 19 Jul 2022 10:30:54 -0400 Little Girl wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> Andreas Fink wrote:
>
> >> Is anybody else seeing the current message in the list as black on
> >> dark blue?
>
> Yep. I've attached a screenshot of how it looks in Claws Mail 4.0.0
> under Kubuntu 22.04 LTS using the Breeze GTK theme for GTK
> applications. My other GTK programs don't exhibit this issue, so I
> can't troubleshoot it there.

I had similar issue when I switched to GTK3 port of Claws Mail many
moons ago. I fixed it by creating $HOME/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css :
$ cat ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css
*:selected {
    background-color: #c85d0d;
}

It is a shade of orange, change it to your liking. I don't know how it
affects other GTK3 apps, or if it can be changed to affect only Claws
Mail.

Hope this helps.

Darko