[Users] More on the current message and folder coloration

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:30:54 UTC 2022

Hey there,

Andreas Fink wrote:

>> Is anybody else seeing the current message in the list as black on
>> dark blue?

Yep. I've attached a screenshot of how it looks in Claws Mail 4.0.0
under Kubuntu 22.04 LTS using the Breeze GTK theme for GTK
applications. My other GTK programs don't exhibit this issue, so I
can't troubleshoot it there.

A color-picker says the blue of the highlight is #3584E4. A recursive
grep of the entire ~/.config directory for #3 only turned up the
tooltip_background_breeze color in the ~/.config/gtk-3.0/colors.css
file. Its use of #3daee9 is a completely different shade of blue,
though.

Last, but not least, the color can't be coming from my KDE theme,
because I'm all about hot pink, so there's no blue happening there.
At any rate, the text inside the blue background is still readable,
but is difficult to read and those colors are certainly not ones I'd
deliberately choose.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.