[Users] Colors

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed May 10 19:47:25 UTC 2023

On Wed, 10 May 2023 14:42:50 -0400
"Gerard E. Seibert" <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:

Hello Gerard,

>Paul, I am not sure if I am explaining this correctly, or am
>misunderstanding you.

Paul's tips make sense for Linux.  People have forgotten, or not
noticed, you're using Windows.  Hopefully, somebody will have sufficient
Windows knowledge to point you in the right direction.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"