[Users] Colors

Gerard E. Seibert jerry at seibercom.net
Wed May 10 18:42:50 UTC 2023

On Wed, 10 May 2023 09:14:29 -0000, Paul stated:
> On Tue, 9 May 2023 17:48:54 -0400
> "Gerard E. Seibert" <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:
>
> > I just installed claws-mail 4.1.0, GTK 3.24.34/GLib 1,7 on a
> > FreeBSD 13.2 machine. I am running claws-mail in the budgie
> > desktop. the program works okay; however, the background is a dark
> > gray with white letters. It is extremely difficult to work with.
> > How can I change it to a white background with black letters?
>
> This has been discussed a few times on the list. You need to configure
> the colors (etc.) in ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css.
>
> For example,
> https://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/2022-July/030629.html

Paul, I am not sure if I am explaining this correctly, or am
misunderstanding you.

When I start claws-mail, the entire desktop is a dark gray color with
white lettering. I want it to be a white background with black
lettering. I have attached a screen shot of what I am looking at. It is
also available here: https://seibercom.net/Snapshot_Claws-Mail.png

--
Jerry