[Users] Some Messages Not Being Filtered

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 04:12:07 UTC 2023

On Tue, 29 Aug 2023 11:53:05 +0800
Chris Schrauben via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> I have 10 POP3 Accounts, 1 Local account. The are 116 filters. ...
>
> The problem is several messages are ending up in Unsure that should
> have been filtered. I have looked at the filter log. These emails are
> not listed in the log. ...
>
> If I use "Skip these Rules" "Filter all messages in folder" or "Filter
> selected messages" to the missed messages, the messages are properly
> filtered.
>
> I'm out of ideas.

DM: Hi, Chris. I have very limited experience with filters, but I would
probably start by looking at the following two things: 1) ordering of
the filters; and 2) key differences between messages that are not
properly filtered and those that are. (I realize you may have already
thoroughly looked into both of those.) ---Dustin