[Users] How to open folder with the newest email selected Claws-Mail

Enan Ajmain 3nan.ajmain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 07:30:15 UTC 2022

On Mon, 12 Sep 2022 09:20:52 +0200
Milan Obuch <claws-mail-users at dino.sk> wrote:

> (Menu) Configuration -> Preferences... -> Display/Summaries -> (Tab)
> Message list -> (Button) Set message selection when entering a folder
>
> and remove every unwanted selection method from Current selection box,
> leaving just 'newest mail in the list', which should do just what you
> want, if I did understand you correctly :)

That _is_ what I wanted. Thank you.

On a separate note: do I CC the emailer or just replying to the mailing
list is enough?

--
Enan
https://www.github.com/3N4N

GPG Key ID: 448F8D0D0D6DB601566E396CA031EA10A3ECB75D
Protect yourself from surveillance: https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org

Nothing beats good-old plain text. Why is HTML email a security
nightmare? See https://useplaintext.email/

Please avoid sending me MS-Office attachments.