[Users] how to darken Claws-mail windows?

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 09:37:25 UTC 2022

On Sun, 4 Sep 2022 23:04:35 +0100
"Pierre A." <pa.news at free.fr> wrote:

> > That's controlled by your gtk theme.
>
> Finally I found something that had some effect:
>
> https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/4968/lightdark-theme-switcher/
>
> However, the dark version is hardly readable because every other one
> mailbox has white letters on whitish background. ...

DM: I don't know if this applies in your case, but I found on my system
that sometimes after I changed a theme I saw some changes, but there
were some changes that weren't made until I had logged out and logged
back in. I think I remember sometimes seeing something like you were
describing before I logged out and back in. This may not be the issue,
but I thought I'd throw it out there. :) There's also been a fair
number of emails on here lately about how you can edit the CSS of
themes or GTK programs to tweak things to how you want them, if getting
into the details of that is something you actually want to pursue. Hope
you find something that works. ---Dustin