[Users] Text color of selected item in message and folder lists

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Oct 20 17:24:23 UTC 2022

On Mon, 2022-10-10 at 12:17 +0000, Paul wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Oct 2022 15:33:43 -0700
> Ben Hancock <ben at benghancock.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm not the first person to raise this:
>
> Yeah, but you missed the useful mailing list messages:
>
> https://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/2022-July/030629.html
> https://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/2022-July/030634.html

At the very bottom of my ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css I ADDED the following:

*:selected {
    background-color: #ffcc99;
}

This produced a light Salmon pastel background that contrasts very well with the
black text in the list. I have no idea what side effects this will produce in Claws
and other GTk applications, but for now I'm going with it.

I hope this helps anyone else having this problem.

SteveT