[Users] Fw: Building CM on Windows 11 with MSys2 MinGW

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Fri Nov 25 20:54:25 CET 2022

On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 23:43:27 +0600
Enan Ajmain <3nan.ajmain at gmail.com> wrote:

> I thought this should be here. I should not be the only one benefitting
> from such a valuable response from a member of Claws org.

Although I don't mind that you sent to the list - I didn't send it to
the list because I thought it would be useless and irrelevant for the
majority of readers here, and entirely obvious - it must be said that it is
very poor show to send a private message to a public mailing list.

with regards

Paul