[Users] Fw: Building CM on Windows 11 with MSys2 MinGW

Enan Ajmain 3nan.ajmain at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 17:43:27 CET 2022

I thought this should be here. I should not be the only one benefitting
from such a valuable response from a member of Claws org.

===== Begin forwarded message =====

Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 17:09:06 -0000
From: Paul <paul at claws-mail.org>
To: Enan Ajmain <3nan.ajmain at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Users] Building CM on Windows 11 with MSys2 MinGW

On Fri, 25 Nov 2022 23:01:57 +0600
Enan Ajmain <3nan.ajmain at gmail.com> wrote:

> I started writing my suggestions on how to make CM for Win build
> system more user-friendly, but then realized it's too old to
> drastically change its ways (it still uses bugzilla!) and maybe it
> doesn't even want to widen its Windows user-base.

That's not a realisation, that's just a thought (or two).

with regards

Paul

===== End forwarded message =====

--