[Users] Orthograph problem

Alain Coulais alain.coulais at obspm.fr
Sat Nov 19 10:49:22 CET 2022

Le Fri, 18 Nov 2022 22:37:21 +0100,
Norwid Behrnd via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> a écrit :

> On Fri, 18 Nov 2022 15:50:02 -0300
> "Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI" <renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org> wrote:
>
> > When composing a message in French all the words beginning with an upper-case
> > letter, even those beginning a sentnce,  are underlined in red, as if they were
> > mis-spelled.

absolutely no problem like that using fr_FR on daily base in Claws-mail 4.0.0
as packaged for Ubuntu 22.04  (and I am switching go and back to english "en"
frequently without trouble)

since :

coulais at planck4:~/.claws-mail$ more clawsrc | grep spell
enable_aspell=1
misspelled_color=#ff0000

Then I suppose relevant spell libs (?) are :
ii  aspell                          0.60.8-4build1
ii  aspell-en                       2018.04.16-0-1
ii  aspell-fr                       0.50-3-8.1

I am happy with the quality of spelling and the way to use it.

With regards,

Alain