[Users] Views keep getting changed on exit ?

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 14:43:34 UTC 2022

On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 11:21:45 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 16:57:30 +0600
> Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > DM: ... I'd be interested in seeing a list of your system
> > information that includes anything / everything you think might be
> > remotely relevant to why this is an issue for some of us and not
> > for others / you. That might be useful for I or someone else on the
> > list to try to narrow down the cause
>
> Nothing esoteric here. An up to date fedora 36 system running kde,
> with the greybird-pro gtk3 theme.

DM: I've tried out a 'replica' of the above system without it solving
the problem. One caveat is that I installed the Xfce spin of Fedora and
then installed the kde-plasma DE. Am I right in assuming that you
installed the KDE spin of Fedora? If so, what do you think the chances
are that our different ways of installing this set up gives different
results? Or do you think it's more likely that it's something more
related to specific settings that you've changed on your system
(perhaps primarily DE settings)? ---Dustin