[Users] BONUS! Re: Gtk warnings when launching Claws Mail from a terminal window in KDE

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Sun May 8 05:48:37 UTC 2022

Ahoj,

Dňa Sat, 7 May 2022 13:49:17 +0200 Andreas Ronnquist
<mailinglists at gusnan.se> napísal:

> Feel free to try it out:
> https://github.com/gusnan/clearlooks-new

thanks for suggestion. I check linked page, but README seems as old
clearlooks copy.

But that README (IMO) reveals main problem of that theme. It seems,
that it uses some functions, which depends on exact GTK version (see
install instructions). I afraid, that with that theme i will have to
solve some problems at any GTK upgrade...

I have better things to solve, than GTK theme, from which i expect,
that it just works, thus it is not for me.

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk