[Users] Help with supplying App Domain for OAuth2

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Thu Mar 24 17:03:42 UTC 2022

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 12:57:27 -0400
Leon Fisk <lfiskgr at gmail.com> wrote:

> A lot of the smaller providers get spam binned at Gmail. I quite often
> have to mark stuff as not spam via Gmail Web access that come in to
> this mailing list here. Which means a whole bunch of email is being
> flagged as spam coming from these smaller providers. Is it really a good
> idea to use a small email provider that is being flagged as spam by the
> big providers Gmail, M$...
>
> I don't like this, nor agree with what is happening.  But having my
> sent email flagged as spam because I'm using a small provider isn't not
> a good choice for me.

I'm sure that there are plenty of choices that can avoid the problems you
mention.

For example, the place where the claws-mail.org is hosted also sell domain
names and offer free email when buying a domain name through them. Yes, it's
not "free" in the gmail sense, but it's not unaffordable either and worth
chucking a few bits at.

with regards

Paul