[Users] Help with supplying App Domain for OAuth2

Leon Fisk lfiskgr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:55:45 UTC 2022

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 15:34:30 +0000
Richard <lists-claws at listmail.innovate.net> wrote:

<snip>
>One note on app passwords ... if you change your google password for
>some reason the app passwords are deleted.

Thanks for the reply and confirmation :)

I recently bought a mobile phone. So two-factor shouldn't be quite so
cumbersome to implement.

I STRONGLY dislike what Google is doing but they're the thousand pound
gorilla, not me. All the big hosting companies are snooping in your
email and whatever else you do via there services. It's a matter of
choosing your poison if you want to use these services nowadays...

--
Leon
Claws 3.18.0, Debian