[Users] Sending to some who has a gmail account.

Scott Lair scott at laircpa.com
Sat Mar 12 18:29:00 CET 2022

On Fri, 11 Mar 2022 23:14:32 +0100
Michael Rasmussen via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> If you host your own mail server or have out sourced to a mail service
> provider this mail server needs these for google/gmail to accept mail
> from you:
> 1) Reverse DNS
> 2) TLS >= 1.2
> 3) SPF
> 4) DKIM
> 5) DMARC
>
> I host my own mail server which applies to requirements listed above
> and my emails to gmail account are never rejected.

Hi Michael,

I too run my own mail server. Google has not rejected my mail, but
sometimes it does go the the spam bucket. Wondering if you have a guide
or can link me to some guides on how to accomplish steps 1-5 above. I've
done some steps, but would like to make sure as many are working as
possible.

thanks,

Scott