[Users] Address Book→Other Attributes?

Viatrix viatrix at purelymail.com
Tue Jun 14 23:16:03 CET 2022

> the Claws Mail bug tracker
thanks! I appear to be finding bugs in the Address Book too so that
seems like a good place to submit this all.
Should I submit to the "Claws Mail (GTK 2)" category since I'm using a
GTK 2 version? Is the answer different for bugs vs. feature requests?

>> I guess the closest feature currently available is the "Remarks"
>> column.
>
> Does that work for you? I haven't yet filled the address book, so I
> can't properly test it.
The searches seem to work for any information visible when the address
book is initially opened, so I can search by the displayed name,
displayed alias, displayed address, and displayed remarks.
I observe that if I add a second email address for a contact, that
address, its alias, and its remarks *aren't* found in my searches.

--
Viatrix she|they https://viatrix.is-hella.gay