[Users] Address Book→Other Attributes?

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:41:00 CET 2022

Hey there,

Viatrix via Users wrote:

>thanks! I appear to be finding bugs in the Address Book too so that
>seems like a good place to submit this all.

That would be perfect.

>Should I submit to the "Claws Mail (GTK 2)" category since I'm using
>a GTK 2 version? Is the answer different for bugs vs. feature
>requests?

No idea, but since no one else has jumped in on this conversation, do
what you feel is best and anyone to whom the placement of a bug
matters can move it later if needed.

>The searches seem to work for any information visible when the
>address book is initially opened, so I can search by the displayed
>name, displayed alias, displayed address, and displayed remarks.

Ah. Thank you for testing that.

>I observe that if I add a second email address for a contact, that
>address, its alias, and its remarks *aren't* found in my searches.

Interesting. That might be worthy of a bug report unless it's
intentional for some reason.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.