[Users] 2nd try: Claws Mail has stopped working

sgeneris at comcast.net sgeneris at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 15:35:14 UTC 2022

> > > In more genereal terms, you might want to do a Google search for your
> > > error message "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly",
> > > as there could be many reasons!
> >
> > Did -- no hits.
>
> I searched on duckduckgo.com and got plenty of results. Try there.

DuckDuck is my default search. I searched using the correct
error "Claws-mail has stopped working" and I got not hits:

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffsb&q=claws-mail+has+stopped+working&atb=v317-1&ia=web

I suspect that even if I got any hits, they would be about Linux not Windows.

> Anyway, this error message is coming from outside of Claws Mail, and this is
> likely where the problem is.

That is why I asked for help from somebody who knows Windows -- if we dk
what issued the error how can it be fixed?

> You say it was working and then stopped. So what changed on your system
> between Claws Mail working and it not working? That is where the problem is
> going to be found.

NOTHING -- that is the problem. Had anything changed I probably would not
have needed to ask here.