[Users] 2nd try: Claws Mail has stopped working

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Wed Jun 1 07:16:31 UTC 2022

On Wed, 01 Jun 2022 00:04:31 -0700
sgeneris at comcast.net wrote:

> > In more genereal terms, you might want to do a Google search for your
> > error message "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly",
> > as there could be many reasons!
>
> Did -- no hits.

I searched on duckduckgo.com and got plenty of results. Try there.

Anyway, this error message is coming from outside of Claws Mail, and this is
likely where the problem is.

You say it was working and then stopped. So what changed on your system
between Claws Mail working and it not working? That is where the problem is
going to be found.

with regards

Paul