[Users] 2nd try: Claws Mail has stopped working

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Wed Jun 1 15:48:46 UTC 2022

On Wed, 01 Jun 2022 08:35:14 -0700
sgeneris at comcast.net wrote:

> > > Did -- no hits.
> >
> > I searched on duckduckgo.com and got plenty of results. Try there.
>
> DuckDuck is my default search. I searched using the correct
> error "Claws-mail has stopped working" and I got not hits:

That's your problem: you are not searching for the error message, "A problem
caused the program to stop working correctly".

Please do not reply to me and the list address. Just post your responses to
the list address. You must be subscribed to post, so I will see your message
sent only to the list.

with regards

Paul