[Users] User has gone STUPID.

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Thu Feb 17 17:25:22 CET 2022

Agreed. I also receive over 300 emails per day and AFAIK, Claws Mail has never
lost one (and I test new versions regularly - I'm now on version 4.0.0git412).

I suspect most of us are extremely tired of seeing emails that suggest that
Claws or its developers are "stupid".

The implication is that all we users are also "stupid".

Regards,
Lyle
--

On Wed, 16 Feb 2022 13:29:11 -0800
Dave Stevens via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Feb 2022 22:25:28 +0100
> Colin Leroy-Mira via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
> > Claws Mail does not lose mails. We always have put a special effort
> > towards that.
>
> and in my six or seven years' use at ~300 mails per day, it has never
> happened to me either. Fast and reliable.

73   NM6Y
Bickley Consulting West
https://bickleywest.com