[Users] User has gone STUPID.

Abrolag abrolag at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 16 22:45:05 CET 2022

On Wed, 16 Feb 2022 13:29:11 -0800
Dave Stevens via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Feb 2022 22:25:28 +0100
>Colin Leroy-Mira via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
>> Claws Mail does not lose mails. We always have put a special effort
>> towards that.
>
>and in my six or seven years' use at ~300 mails per day, it has never
>happened to me either. Fast and reliable.

I don't often comment on here, but I've been using Claws for as long as it has
existed, moving across with it from Sylpheed (and have absolutely no intention
of changing). I've never known it to lose anything, and I keep my personal
folder set to trim unmarked mails at the 10 year mark - it's currently sitting
at 16658, and that's just for one folder.

--
Basic