[Users] Claws has gone STUPID.

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Mon Feb 14 12:50:24 CET 2022

On Sun, 13 Feb 2022 18:10:07 -0600
"c. marlow" <claws at cwm030.com> wrote:

> I decided to try IMAP out...
>
> I backed up my POP data folder, and I deleted my .claws-mail folder and
> started over fresh

You didn't need to delete anything and start over fresh just to add an
account. I can't think why you would do that.

> and just awhile ago, before I deleted the gmail account out of claws
> and re-added it, it had:
>
> GMAIL
> OTHER ACCOUNT
> OTHER ACCOUNT
> OTHER ACCOUNT
> GMAIL
> GMAIL
> GMAIL
>

> What is going on?

No idea. You are the only person I've known to have such a problem.

Just delete the accounts that you don't want (/Configuration/Edit accounts...)

I don't think your chosen subject accurately describes the situation. :)

with regards

Paul