[Users] Anybody have an explanation?

Dan Arico dan_arico at aricosystems.com
Wed Feb 16 19:24:31 UTC 2022

I've noticed something I can't explain so I'm hoping someone who knows
more about the internals of claws can.

Normally, when I hit "Compose" the compose window comes up on top of
the message window. Sometimes it comes up behind the message window.
When it does this, the behavior persists for a couple of days and then
reverts to the normal behavior. This is Claws Mail 3.17.5 running on
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

This is not a complaint. I'm just curious.

Dan Arico

--
'Ignorantque datos, ne quisquam serviat, enses.' And they are ignorant
that the purpose of the sword is to save every man from slavery. -