[Users] Views keep getting changed on exit ?

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 05:48:51 UTC 2022

On Wed, 10 Aug 2022 14:28:09 -0700
Kevin Nathan <knathan at project54.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 17:46:51 +0600
> Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > DM: For others on this list, anyone else running Fedora 36 (or other
> > version of Fedora) that is experiencing (or not) this issue? If so,
> > could you mention your relevant system info as well?
>
> I am not experiencing this problem, either.
>
> I currently run CM 4.1.0 and have its theme set to "Logos-1.0.1"
> My machine is openSUSE Tumbleweed (rolling release) with the Window
> Maker window manager. I do not run any Desktop Environment, so no
> general themes, only what each program may have. Maybe it's related to
> the DE? (Just guessing)

DM: Thanks for your input, Kevin. Yes, my best guess so far is that it
has something to do with how certain DE's interact with GTK3. However,
there may be one or more other variables, since I'm pretty sure I
remember that one system using KDE had the problem but another one also
using KDE didn't. I'm also not sure what to make of the fact that on
the same system Claws shows this problem, but other GTK3 programs don't.
---Dustin