[Users] Views keep getting changed on exit ?

Kevin Nathan knathan at project54.com
Wed Aug 10 21:28:09 UTC 2022

On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 17:46:51 +0600
Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> DM: For others on this list, anyone else running Fedora 36 (or other
> version of Fedora) that is experiencing (or not) this issue? If so,
> could you mention your relevant system info as well?

I am not experiencing this problem, either.

I currently run CM 4.1.0 and have its theme set to "Logos-1.0.1"
My machine is openSUSE Tumbleweed (rolling release) with the Window
Maker window manager. I do not run any Desktop Environment, so no
general themes, only what each program may have. Maybe it's related to
the DE? (Just guessing)

--
Kevin Nathan (Arizona, USA)
http://www.project54.com

Open standards. Open source. Open minds.
The command line is the front line.
Linux 5.18.11-1-default
 14:21:13  up 10 days 17:40,  2 users,  load average: 0.65, 0.50, 0.55