[Users] Views keep getting changed on exit ?

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:18:09 UTC 2022

Hey there,

Paul wrote:

>Like I say, this never happens for me, and it seems to happen to
>others with either kde, gnome and xfce. It seems there must be
>something common in your set-ups that I do not share. Is this a gtk3
>theme issue again?
>
>To those experiencing this decreasing size issue, what gtk3 theme
>are you using?

Operating System: Kubuntu 22.04
KDE Plasma Version: 5.24.4
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.92.0
Qt Version: 5.15.3
Kernel Version: 5.15.0-43-generic (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: X11
Global Theme: Breeze
Application Style: Breeze
Plasma Style: Breeze
Window Decorations: Breeze
Icons: Breeze
Cursors: Breeze-Light
Claws Mail version 4.0.0
GTK3 theme: Breeze

Note that there are several GTK programs on this computer that work
without issue. The issues I've seen ( [1] contrasting text color not
being used by default for highlights, [2] text color being removed
and not automatically restored when anything covers all or part of the
main Claws Mail window, and [3] custom heights for the two right
panes not being remembered) are in Claws Mail.

For the record, my choice for the width of the left pane is
remembered. In this particular issue, it's only my choice for the
height of each of the two right panes that's not remembered.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.