[Users] Views keep getting changed on exit ?

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 9 21:57:38 UTC 2022

Hi,

On Tue, 9 Aug 2022 09:18:09 -0400
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> >To those experiencing this decreasing size issue, what gtk3 theme
> >are you using?
>
> Operating System: Kubuntu 22.04
> KDE Plasma Version: 5.24.4
> KDE Frameworks Version: 5.92.0
> Qt Version: 5.15.3
> Kernel Version: 5.15.0-43-generic (64-bit)
> Graphics Platform: X11
> Global Theme: Breeze
> Application Style: Breeze
> Plasma Style: Breeze
> Window Decorations: Breeze
> Icons: Breeze
> Cursors: Breeze-Light
> Claws Mail version 4.0.0
> GTK3 theme: Breeze

You have about the same system/config as I have. What theme do you use
in Claws-Mail please ?

> Note that there are several GTK programs on this computer that work
> without issue. The issues I've seen ( [1] contrasting text color not
> being used by default for highlights, [2] text color being removed
> and not automatically restored when anything covers all or part of the
> main Claws Mail window, and [3] custom heights for the two right
> panes not being remembered) are in Claws Mail.

Could that be this problem ? -
https://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/2020-December/027571.html

> For the record, my choice for the width of the left pane is
> remembered. In this particular issue, it's only my choice for the
> height of each of the two right panes that's not remembered.

Yes, same here.

Cheers,

--
Peter Richards

Religion is for those who fear hell. Spirituality is for those who have
been there (Lars Muhl)