[Users] Strange behaviour with FROM and TO boxes since upgrading ??

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 30 21:33:35 CET 2020

Claws has some strange behaviour since upgrading from Kubuntu 19.10 to
Kubuntu 20.04.1

I will have to check the Kubuntu repositories to see what version of
Claws I was running prevoiusly. The version now is 3.17.5

When I compose a new message, if I use the mouse to select the email
address in the FROM or TO (I imagine the same weird behaviour happens
with BCC ? ), and then try right mouse button to copy the address, the
address disappears. It then reappears . but only by a series of
clicking the mouse in other fields and then come back.

I have tried OpenOffice, Kate, and various other tools where I can
edit, and this strange behaviour is not present in those tolls. Only in
Claws ?

Of course if I use Ctrl-C to copy the address, it is copied, but I had
the ability to use right click and copy before. But now I cannot do
that, only to see the address disappear and then appear again, by going
to other fields/boxes.

Cheers,

Peter