[Users] annoying scope grabbing

Charles Lane lane at duphy4.physics.drexel.edu
Wed Dec 30 16:58:36 CET 2020

I suspect that this is mostly a desktop manager (xcfe4 for me)
issue, but maybe an 'interface' issue between ClawsMail and
the desktop manager:

When reading a longish message, if more messages come in, the
'active window' get switched away from the message-reading
window to the message list window.

So suddenly you're scrolling through the message list, and you
just lost your place in what you were reading.

Any hints on how to prevent this behavior, either on the ClawsMail
end or the xfce4 end, greatly appreciated. The ClawsMail configuration
options don't seem address this.
--
 Drexel University    \V               --Chuck Lane
FAX: (215) 895-1281  lane at duphy4.physics.drexel.edu