[Users] OAUTH2 Authorisation Status

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 06:12:31 UTC 2022

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 06:33:15 +0100
Rosemary Lockie via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Apr 2022 21:42:08 +0600.
> Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I've now changed mine to "In Production", and my log now shows:
> > >
> > DM: I'm guessing this will work better for you. How did you go about
> > doing this? ---Dustin
>
> I think someone has answered your question faster than I could, but
> just to confirm - I switched "Testing" status to "In Production" in
> the Google Cloud interface.

DM: Yes, I'm aware that is where it needs to happen; I've just been
trying to find out the actual details. The way I've understood people
to have been talking about it is that it's just a simple setting (like
a drop-down menu with choices) that you can change. But when I was
looking into it, it seemed like you had to click on the button to
publish the app. That's when the window pops up about all the
verification you need to do. So, is this how you did it? What did you
do at that window? Close it? Proceed somehow? That's the kind of
details I was trying to figure out. But anyways, I probably just need
to go in on my own again and see if I can figure out how it's supposed
to be done. :) Thanks, ---Dustin