[Users] OAUTH2 Authorisation Status

Rosemary Lockie wishful99 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 5 10:14:59 UTC 2022

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 12:12:31 +0600.
Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:

Dustin,

> > I think someone has answered your question faster than I could, but
> > just to confirm - I switched "Testing" status to "In Production" in
> > the Google Cloud interface.
> >
> DM: Yes, I'm aware that is where it needs to happen; I've just been
> trying to find out the actual details. The way I've understood people
> to have been talking about it is that it's just a simple setting (like
> a drop-down menu with choices) that you can change. But when I was

No, it's not a drop down menu.

> looking into it, it seemed like you had to click on the button to
> publish the app.

Yes, that's right.

> That's when the window pops up about all the
> verification you need to do. So, is this how you did it? What did you
> do at that window? Close it?

I found there were 2 options to that window, either "Cancel", or "Confirm".

I pressed "Confirm". When I did that the first time, I guess I was ignoring all the dire
warnings it was giving me! <G!>

> Proceed somehow? That's the kind of
> details I was trying to figure out. But anyways, I probably just need
> to go in on my own again and see if I can figure out how it's supposed
> to be done. :) Thanks, ---Dustin

So maybe you've worked your way through it by now?

I lost my nerve several times, and returned to "Testing", but since reading of others'
experiences, I'm sticking to the "Prepare for Verification" state for the time being. :-)

Kind Regards,
Rosemary Lockie