[Users] OAUTH2 Authorisation Status

Rosemary Lockie wishful99 at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 4 05:33:15 UTC 2022

On Sun, 3 Apr 2022 21:42:08 +0600.
Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Apr 2022 07:57:34 +0100
> Rosemary Lockie via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
> > > So the crucial thing is to get the Google project set to
> > > Production, not Testing.
> >
> > I've now changed mine to "In Production", and my log now shows:
> >
> DM: I'm guessing this will work better for you. How did you go about
> doing this? ---Dustin

Dustin,

I think someone has answered your question faster than I could, but just to confirm - I
switched "Testing" status to "In Production" in the Google Cloud interface.

From Google's p/o/v that isn't the end, as the status then changes to "Prepare for
Verification". I can't see any way that users of an application can go beyond that, as it
needs the developers of the app to provide (amongst other things) a link to their
website's Terms and Conditions, and Privacy Policy - concepts which are hardly applicable
to open source development!

Kind Regards,
Rosemary Lockie